Team [SOA] Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team [SOA] Official Forum

New Style, New Play, New Generation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ola Musta Sa inyong lahat Tnx for visiting the forum =)

SOA APPLICANTS<click here>

Go down 
+48
Mikagesky
LiLkheNCh
XgabrieLX
W1nd0wXP
babyr0n
gristly
malfunction
LlLalder
DreamBotz
GSTP
ClarkKkkkY
superCDC
BisoLvoN1
blackcard
Reasonz
ALFAD
gWaApOo
PamzCutie
GamzKy
bonorenolf
Koo
CoLiDe
lure
UBEN
GETBACK
mechanizms
darksphere
vicamzz
ELizeR
`vRhAyL
mara
TORNEX
lJlRl
noobalex
injung
ainhofloxx
sSLikMet
inasx
xWizardzx
kiqoo
KenZXieN
logitlogs
AwwpTirAdoRr
FROSTMARK
MarkVan
FastFinerz
AiM
FF3j
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
FF3j
V1rG1n hUnTeR
V1rG1n hUnTeR
FF3j

SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Empty
PostSubject: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 am

To all SOA applicants:

All your post here are being read and reviewed daily. If we haven't created a voting poll on you yet then that would mean we're still observing you as a ServerScout player. (We're checking IP logs, alternicks, current CLANS, Shopmates).

Guys to set your expectation [SOA] is not an easy clan to enter. We are following STANDARDS in adding new members. A piece of tip for you, you can only gain my VOTE or most of our VOTE through your CSS SKILLS. Friendship or other ways of pasip2x is not effective with this clan.

HINDE PO KAMI MADAMOT SA CLAN TAG. Guys we're just protecting our clan name that's why we're following certain protocols. Hinde sa pag mamayabang but most of the ELITE members of STARS and FEAR came from SOA, they trained and started here in SOA that's why we're ensuring and maintaining the professionalism, respect, integrity and vision of the CLAN since it started.

STEPS of becoming a SOA member:

1. Submit an Application form.

2. Standby until we observe you in SS. Once you pass we will reply on your APPLICATION FORM that we have created a VOTING POLL for you. ( If you don't have a POLL yet, then keep playing I'll be using alternicks sometimes to observe you. )

3. Just keep playing until one day you'll have your [SOA] clan tag.

Thanks!
jeff

I hope its all clear now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Team-sk.heavenforum.com
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:20 pm

I know sir Phobos it's not easy to become one of you..That's why sir I'm up for the challenge..I'll give my best to prove to you and to the members of [SOA] that i am very determine to join you guys!!...More power and Godbless!!..
Back to top Go down
FastFinerz

FastFinerz

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Roger that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MarkVan

MarkVan

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 am

=)) nc at least this will let them know not to fool around. hahaha =))
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:05 pm

GoodMorning Sir JEFF and to the members of [SOA]..Sir I Hope you'll still give me another chance to be a member of [SOA] sir..This time i won't Give Up sir, i wont let you down..I'm up for the challenge sir, i know it's not easy to be a [SOA] member but I'm very determine sir..ito lng tlga ang clan na gusto kong salihan because of it's clean and good image in the css world and specially because of it's disciplined members and respectful elder..I know all members of [SOA] follows the rules that is set by the elder..I already talk to the other members of [SOA] sir for re-considering my application..More Power Sir and Godbless!!..

Hoping for your kind consideration sir JEFF..
Back to top Go down
FROSTMARK

FROSTMARK

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:25 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
FastFinerz

FastFinerz

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 am

Good Evening Team padaan.. guyzz need ko parin suport nyo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm Up For The Challenge Sir JEFF and to all the members of [SOA]..Morning Team.. Smile
Back to top Go down
AwwpTirAdoRr

AwwpTirAdoRr

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 am

AimKoHeaD wrote:
I'm Up For The Challenge Sir JEFF and to all the members of [SOA]..Morning Team.. Smile

relax lng.. try yp ayuda kombo!.
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 am

AwwpTirAdoRr wrote:
AimKoHeaD wrote:

Ui lex..ketal?..Miss you dong..Billiard ta knda doc..
Back to top Go down
logitlogs

logitlogs

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm

ohh cge po i already submitted my form Very Happy just need to wait for the reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KenZXieN

KenZXieN

PostSubject: Eve   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 am

Wla parin reply. .huhu
Back to top Go down
kiqoo
kiqoo

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am

guys wag po keo wait ng reply.. wag nyu asahan na mag rereply agad. kc b4 keo magawan ng poll, oobserbahan pa po keo kng wala keong ibang nick or clans saka un attitude nyu po..

kng gus2 nyu po mkasama sa poll, be patient po and pakitang gilas keo sa lahat ng SOA members..

sna natulungan ko keo ^_____^
be happy and enjoy
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:14 pm

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE... Smile
Back to top Go down
AwwpTirAdoRr

AwwpTirAdoRr

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm

AimKoHeaD wrote:
AwwpTirAdoRr wrote:
AimKoHeaD wrote:

hahaha lol! relax lng.. numa apura, tarda ya yo hnd ta anda kun doc., pasmado ya mio mano n biliard. haha
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

AwwpTirAdoRr wrote:
AimKoHeaD wrote:
AwwpTirAdoRr wrote:
AimKoHeaD wrote:

hahaha lol! relax lng.. numa apura, tarda ya yo hnd ta anda kun doc., pasmado ya mio mano n biliard. haha
Hehe..Anda yo ali na netsurf dong..tmbay ta..
Back to top Go down
xWizardzx

xWizardzx

PostSubject: ....   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

AwwpTirAdoRr wrote:
AimKoHeaD wrote:

sure daw yan alex?..... ^_^

Active ulit!...yeah baby! =)
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Hehe..Goodluck rin syo Wizard...
Back to top Go down
inasx

inasx

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

morning to all
Back to top Go down
http://ferdinandcrsr@yahoo.com
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Morning Team..More Power..Vote nyo nman ako.. Smile AimKoHeaD here applicant nyo!..mwah..
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 am

Gandang Gabi Team..More Power.. Smile
Back to top Go down
AiM

AiM

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:13 am

Goodnight Team..Sna bgyan pa ako chance ng mga elder at members..I swear i will be loyal to team [SOA] Smile Patience is a virtue..
Back to top Go down
kiqoo
kiqoo

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 am

^__^

wag keo mag alala.. everyone has its own time, so keep playing with us guys ^__^
Back to top Go down
sSLikMet

sSLikMet

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 am

Gudeve..

TEAM.SOA.

bago na pla ngyon..

muzta na poh kau??
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-sk.heavenforum.com
sSLikMet

sSLikMet

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 am

sana kasali n din me sa SOA..
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-sk.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOA APPLICANTS<click here>   SOA APPLICANTS<click here> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOA APPLICANTS<click here>
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next